Тренировочная работа №2 статград по английскому языку 11 класс ответы и задания для тренировочного варианта АЯ2010201 для подготовки к ЕГЭ 2021. Официальная дата проведения работы 20.04.2021 (20 апреля 2021 года).
Работа по английскому языку состоит из четырёх разделов («Аудирование», «Чтение», «Грамматика и лексика», «Письмо»), включающих в себя 40 заданий. На выполнение работы отводится 3 часа (180 минут).
Ссылка для скачивания варианта письменная часть: скачать задания
Ссылка для скачивания варианта устная часть: скачать задания
Ссылка для скачивания всех ответов и аудио: скачать ответы
Тренировочный вариант АЯ2010201 по английскому языку 11 класс ЕГЭ 2021:
Сложные задания и ответы с варианта АЯ2010201:
1)When Katie says “it’s quite self-explanatory”, she means that
- 1) bullet journals are designed by their owners.
- 2) it is easy to understand the meaning of the word.
- 3) one can learn the skill without anybody’s help.
2)Which of the following is NOT the reason why the presenter finds the popularity of bullet journaling strange?
- 1) Bullet journals are not digital.
- 2) Bullet journals are too simple.
- 3) Bullet journals are expensive.
3)According to Katie, the main advantage of bullet journaling is that
- 1) it helps you not to lose things.
- 2) it serves your individual needs.
- 3) it allows you to draw pictures.
4)When the presenter exclaims “No kidding!”, he expresses surprise about the fact that
- 1) bullet journaling was invented by an adult.
- 2) bullet journals aren’t used by young children.
- 3) bullet journals are supposed to be beautiful.
5)The person who invented bullet journaling
- 1) had a hard time concentrating on things.
- 2) couldn’t attract attention to his invention.
- 3) wanted to learn to design beautiful journals.
6)Katie’s mother thinks that bullet journaling helps people to
- 1) organize things that need to be done.
- 2) efficiently do what needs to be done.
- 3) postpone doing what needs to be done.
7)Which of the following does Katie NOT mention as one of the reasons for bullet journaling?
- 1) making life organized
- 2) developing creativity
- 3) finding peace of mind
8)The only thing we know for certain about the Library of Alexandria is
- 1) the number of books it had.
- 2) the year it was burned down.
- 3) the number of fires it survived.
- 4) the place where it was located.
9)The word “enigmatic” in the second paragraph is closest in meaning to 1) problematic. 2) forgotten. 3) mysterious. 4) secret.
10)Caliph Omar decided to burn the Library of Alexandria because he thought 1) it was useless to his people. 2) it contained anti-Islamic books. 3) it had belonged to the enemy. 4) it had to be killed as a living thing.
11)According to the article, the biggest number of books were destroyed 1) in Alexandria 2) in medieval Spain 3) in Mexico 4) in 20th century Europe
12)What was similar between book-burning events organized by the Nazis and the Spanish Inquisition? 1) Both included the participation of students. 2) In both cases books were believed to be magic. 3) Both were the events that were meant to be joyful. 4) The reason for both kinds of events was religious.
13)The number of books burnt in the history of humankind is 1) about 1,000,000 books. 2) between 1,000,000 and 100,000,000 books. 3) between 100,000,000 and 1,000,000,000 books. 4) over 1,000,000,000 books.
14)Which person or group of people mentioned in the article supposedly did NOT burn books on purpose? 1) Julius Caesar. 2) Caliph Omar. 3) The Spanish Inquisition. 4) The Nazis.